Weekly notes for w/30th March 2020. Times are changing; I have been quite introspective this week.
- We're over two weeks into our new homebound lifestyle; it is (or would be) the Easter holiday for UK schools however we're foregoing it for the sake of routine and continuity.
- Still reading Mike Montiero's 'Ruined by Design' which is unbelievably good; unputdownable. Reading books like this make me feel mentally very maleable and like I am able to make a fresh start with almost anything.
- Started reading a book on how to receive feedback. It's scientific enough to keep me interested and 'model-driven' enough to make it useful and practical. More on this soon...
- I am coming to terms with having put my social media content output on the back-burner for a while; there just aren't enough hours in the day to do my day job, side hustle, hobbies AND make sure I am there for my family when they need me.
- Played the Resident Evil 3 demo on PS4 before going to bed. That was a bad idea. Terrifying. I don't think I'm cut out for horror games any more... Animal Crossing it is for the foreseeable future.
Stay safe, stay home, and keep reading.